Sunday, March 9, 2014

DIY Price Tags Idea

      My first craft fair is only a week away and this is officially a "panic" mode for me. Today, the entire day was spent on arts and crafts projects: I made Mike ( my husband ) make me a sign for the fair, drilll holes in the table, put nails into a picture frame and etc while I was filling existing orders and trying to wrap my mind around what I still need to do.
      As I was setting up my table, I realized I had these white, plain, boring price tags and I needed to do something about them. My whole table set up is very "beachy" and "summer" like and then there are these PLAIN white price tags. I had to do something about them…
     Suddenly light bulb.  I must go to Michaels ASAP !  So, I made a run to Michaels and bought colorful duck tape. I bought 4 different rolls. Each one cost me about $1.50. When I got home, I began my "duck tape" production and here is the outcome.



To make these fun price tags here is what you will need:
1. Scissors
2. Colorful Duck Tape
3. White / plain price tags. 



Next, you take the white price tags, and you wrap them into the duck tape until they are covered from both sides. 
After, you take scissors and cut around the price tag to off cut excess tape. 



The whole process is super easy and takes less than a minute to do!

As a result you get these awesome, fun and colorful price tags that are surely better than plain white ones.



Hope you enjoyed this short tutorial and will use it in the future :)

Check back on Wednesday for a tutorial on how to make your own earring stand. 

:) - A.M.