Friday, February 14, 2014

Coral Jewelry February Giveway

      I am not quite sure if my winter blues are kicking in this past week, but my obsession with coral is definitely on the rise. Coral is a stunning color that reminds of a mixture of raising sun on a hot summer day + the color or slightly deluded strawberry margarita. Both of those things are much overdue, especially with this strange weather lately. I wanted to write a quick post about coral and share some of new items from Bare Sandals that feature this awesome color.

No doubt about it, this coral is in. Many celebrities are already rocking coral dresses in February.


Wearing coral lipstick is also one of the recent fashion trends. I must say, I do own a few of these shades myself. 


Here is some of my new additions of coral on Etsy. Every item is for sale and customizable to your needs. 


The bracelet is 3 looped memory wire bracelet with white seed beads, coral glass beads and Swarovski crystals alternating between the coral beads.


                         I created this necklace literally yesterday and now I cannot wait to wear it.

 

This simple bracelet is created with coral seed beads and 24 gauge wire. The metal stones as also from Swarovski Elements Collection. What's cool about this piece is that the closure is magnetic. This was the first time I created a piece which closes with such ease. The magnets are pretty strong too!


The earrings are super simple, yet the match awesomely to the bracelet above. 


Coral, pearl and white seed beads barefoot sandals. 


This is avery similar pair as the one before, but with some slight variation. 


Coral and gold leather hand wrapped bracelet. 4 loops. 


And last, but not least coral and black leather cuff bracelet with vintage flower button. 




I wanted to take this time and give everyone an opportunity to score one of these awesome items for absolutely free. This giveaway will take place between right now and the end of the month. The winner will be announced 2 weeks from now on February 28th ( Friday ). 

Here is what you have to do to enter:

1. Leave a comment on this blogpost with your name, your location and your favorite item from the coral collection. 
2. Share this blog post on your Facebook page. 
3. Subscribe to this blog.

That is all my friends ! 

Be sure to check back shortly ( and on the 28th ) to find out if YOU won your favorite item! 

Thanks for participating :)